STRASBOURG CHRISTMAS MARKET STROLL
- Duration: 2 Hours (approx.)
- Location: STRASBOURG
The Ideal Way to Experience the Strasbourg Christmas Markets
It was in Strasbourg in 1570 that the very first edition of the oldest Christmas market in Europe took place, then called the “Christkindelsmärik”. Ever since, Strasbourg has perpetuated the tradition of a an authentic, warm and generous Alsatian Christmas. More than 300 stalls are spread out over 12 locations under the glow of the city’s illuminations, making Strasbourg one of the largest Christmas markets in Europe.
Today, follow your guide on a tour that will take you to several different markets that are located all over the town. The selection of the markets visited will be made in the morning depending on your different wishes as to what you would like to see, discover or purchase as each market has its specialty. You have 2 possibilities for timing - one in the morning so as to avoid the crowds and the second at the end of the day so as to admire all the Christmas lights!
- Pick up at your hotel or in Strasbourg center
- Guided Walking tour in Strasbourg
- Visit of different Christmas Markets
- English speaking certified guide
- Entrance fees in monuments, museums or attractions
- Meals and drinks
- Personal insurance and expenses
- Gratuities for the driver guide